Instructions for Using your Evacuation Chair
Setup & Prepare
- Hold Evacuation Chair upright with both hands whilst standing behind it and put one foot on the bottom frame.
- Raise the handle until spring clips have “Clicked” and locked in place.
- Slide the head restraint down fully.
- Unbuckle seat belt to release skis
- Pull skis towards you.
- Pull Seat frame up from full deployment in readiness for passenger use or transfer
- Hold Chair upright with both hands while standing behind it and put one foot on wheel axle.
- Keep upright for passenger to be seated or given assistance to be seated
3. Passenger to fasten seat belt if necessary seek assistance.
4. Keep upright and deploy rear support wheels.
5. Move towards the stairs.
6. When you reach the stairs close the rear support wheels.